Everything is included in the kit so you will be up and running in just a couple of hours. The pool is very simple to build. Fit the panels together, screw in the liner, place on the underlay in the correct position, add the Inpond and Tapsafe, then fill.
Find out How to Build Affinity with our How to… section, filled with films and information on building and keeping your Affinity Pool.
Strong, attractive and long lasting features:
- High quality Weave , Textaline or Rattan material
- Rust-proof aluminium frame
- Fibre reinforced liner
- Stainless steel screws
Ideal for many locations:
- Gardens, courtyards, patios and deck
- Can go on: bark chip, gravel or soil.
- Just needs a solid, stable and level surface
- Cable reach – 10 metres low voltage, weatherproof transformer, 3 metres mains cable
- No digging, no soil, no mess!
- Easy to fill straight from a hose
- Guarantee (see each product page for specific details)